Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Fun

The summer for me has been intolerable with the heat that New York has been slammed by. For the past two months I've been running to the nearest air conditioned building, blasting the A/C in my car and literally sweating bullets every time I sat in the heat for more than five minutes. Previously, I loved the heat, my body could handle it and the warmness soothed my skin. I think the change in my temperment had to do with the Accutane medication I am currently taking. But, enough about that! With the weather cooling down a bit (to about 80 degrees instead of 95!) I've been taking full advantage.

Today I enjoyed my usual morning workout on a bridge near where I live.

 
Then, I decided to lay out a blanket on my lawn, relax and read.
 
                                                 
 
I pray the Jeanette Winterson continues writing for another twenty years, because she is above all the most skilled and entertaining writer I have ever read. The Battle of the Sun, although a bit different than what I'm used to reading from her is just as epic!

 
 
A truly gorgeous day!
Happy Sunday!!
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment